260 Zone Long-Sleeve Half Zip Top
- A heavy baselayer shirt for active days during freezing conditions
- Merino wool traps warmth while being breathable for active wear
- Zoned body mapping construction adds unrestricted mobility on the go
- Slim fit creates easy layering for cold weather warmth and comfort
- Wool fabric is naturally odor resistant to cut back on wash cycles
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing while hiking up the skintrack
- Item #ICE00VP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
These base layers are the most comfortable things I have ever worn. The breath ability mixed with the merino is the perfect combination to keep you at the perfect temperature in the backcountry. This is the type of item that is so premier, but you dont know what you are missing until you try it out! Careful washing and drying since it is Merino!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Haven't tried this on the hill yet, but very excited about how good this thing feels. It's a bit heavier than my other midweight baselayers, so I'm thinking it will be perfect for chilly resort days or super chilly backcountry days. The strategically placed mesh stuff under your arms seems like it should be really helpful to keep from overheating, which should make it much more versatile.
Fit is definitely snug/athletic. At 6' 200lbs I went with an XL because I don't like a super snug fit. XL is nice, and still snug enough to function well as a baselayer.