Select a size:
Why We Like the 260 Zone Legless Tights
Freedom of movement meets long-lasting comfort when you pull on the Icebreaker 260 Zone Legless Tight. Its merino wool construction enhances breathability to keep you cool on those brutal climbs, and adds a touch of warmth when you're celebrating a bluebird day with a cold brew in the parking lot.
- Half-length baselayer tights for hard-charging days of skiing
- Merino wool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Strategically-placed mesh increases ventilation on steep tree runs
- Stretch-infused fabric moves with you as you bounce through deep pow
- Gusseted crotch lends natural movement for less fabric resistance
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're out all day
- Item #ICE014X
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 97% merino, 3% elastane, [panels] 100% merino wool, [eyelet] 98% merino wool, 1% elastane, 1% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.