260 Zone Legless Tights
- Half-length baselayer tights for hard-charging days of skiing
- Merino wool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Strategically-placed mesh increases ventilation on steep tree runs
- Stretch-infused fabric moves with you as you bounce through deep pow
- Gusseted crotch lends natural movement for less fabric resistance
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're out all day
- Item #ICE014X
- Q & A
You're probably doing it wrong
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Unless you have been in the outdoor scene for a while, you are probably shoving your baselayers into your ski boots over your socks. Stop it.
Use these with your best tall skis socks to get a proper fit for your boots, and avoid any chaffing, or possible blistering. Plus they are merino and fit perfect for under the outer layers, so you will be able to go harder, longer. Im a 32in waist. got the medium.