Why We Like the 260 Zone Legless Tights
Freedom of movement meets long-lasting comfort when you pull on the Icebreaker 260 Zone Legless Tight. Its merino wool construction enhances breathability to keep you cool on those brutal climbs, and adds a touch of warmth when you're celebrating a bluebird day with a cold brew in the parking lot.
- Half-length baselayer tights for hard-charging days of skiing
- Merino wool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Strategically-placed mesh increases ventilation on steep tree runs
- Stretch-infused fabric moves with you as you bounce through deep pow
- Gusseted crotch lends natural movement for less fabric resistance
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're out all day
- Item #ICE014X
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 97% merino, 3% elastane, [panels] 100% merino wool, [eyelet] 98% merino wool, 1% elastane, 1% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2019
You're probably doing it wrong
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
Unless you have been in the outdoor scene for a while, you are probably shoving your baselayers into your ski boots over your socks. Stop it. Use these with your best tall skis socks to get a proper fit for your boots, and avoid any chaffing, or possible blistering. Plus they are merino and fit perfect for under the outer layers, so you will be able to go harder, longer. Im a 32in waist. got the medium.