260 Zone Legging
- Stay warm hiking or carving through snow with baselayer leggings
- Merino wool holds warmth during ascents on the skintrack
- Naturally odor resistant materials reduce wash cycles
- Zoned body mapped construction adds mobility during active pursuits
- Strategic mesh allows for temperature regulation when worn
- Item #ICE00VR
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2018
Great for Snowboarding!
These are a very high quality merino legging. I use them mainly for snowboarding but they are great for any outdoor activity where you need some extra warmth. I love the perforated panels behind the knees and right below the waistline in the back - they help dump heat quickly to keep you dry and comfortable. They run a little long and skinny but besides that they feel great.
October 5, 2018
Love the Zoning & Fit!!
Picked up a new pair of leggings from Icebreaker for a southern hemisphere snowboard trip. The leggings have a really technical build & feel to them, and when on-body are so comfortable you hardly remember they're there! The 260 weight is warm but doesn't feel bulky which is nice. I've worn for a few months now and given multiple washes and they're good as new. Highly recommend!!
January 11, 2017
The crotch fabric wore out and broke after 2 days of nomal use. I returned this product.