250 Vertex LS Half Zip Snow Storm Top
- A midweight baselayer for fall hikes and winter ski trips
- Merino wool offers breathability and natural odor resistance
- Midweight fabric provides comfort and warmth in cold weather
- Half-zip design affords convenient venting for temperature regulation
- Drop-tail hem and mock-neck collar extend grant added coverage
- Offset shoulder seams accommodate comfortable backpack carry
- Underarm gussets provide extra comfort and mobility on the slopes
- Slim cut ensures next-to-skin wicking performance and easy layering
- Item #ICE013S
- Q & A
Perfect Baselayer Top!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just took this top camping in the desert this weekend and it was great. The wool is not scratchy and it is super warm. I am anywhere between a M and XL in tops, and the M fits me well. The top is nice and long, so I won't have to worry about snow or cold air getting through this winter. I pair this top with the Snow Storm Leggings and it's the perfect winter outfit!
My Favorite!! Quality, Comfort & Style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
This half-zip is one of my favorites for the fall and winter seasons. I liked it so much the first time I bought it in the snow color that I bought another in black. It's SUPER soft, comfortable and looks great with a variety of outfit combinations. Not to mention, it has the perfect cut and fit. I like the dress it down with a beanie and leggings or dress it up with skinny jeans and a vest. It's functional for the outdoors and fashionable for everyday wear.