200 Zone One Sheep One-Piece Suit
- Cozy one-piece baselayer for cold-weather adventures
- Merino wool regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Soft knit is warm and breathable
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Gussets keep arms and legs moving freely
- Drop seat lets you answer nature's call easily
- Odor-resistance is a natural property of merino wool
- Item #ICE00Y0
- Q & A
New Favorite Base Layer!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
Since the weather has been a little on the warmer side I have not been able to put these to good use, but I wanted to share my initial thoughts. I have been a little skeptical about onsie base layers, but this one has converted me. I have had 200 weight base layers from Icebreaker before and they have stood-up to some cold days (so I know this one will as well). The onise fits almost perfectly -- it is a little long in the legs, but with my height most bottoms are. Nothing that a little rolling can't fix! The overall fit is perfect, fitting where it matters, but gives you the room and stretch so you don't feel constricted. My favorite feature is the zipper in the back -- you don't have to worry about sacrificing warmth when nature calls in the backcountry! Overall, I am super excited for the snow to start falling so I can put these to good use. I highly recommend!