Up To 50% Off
Why We Like The Ripmo XT Mountain Bike
We won't hesitate to call the Ripmo one of the greatest mountain bikes of its time, rocketing up the climbs with the finesse of a short-travel XC machine while offering enough suspension travel to tackle any black diamond downhill. The recipe boils down to Ibis' beautifully-crafted carbon frame with what we'd call "goldilocks geometry," as well as the Traction-Tuned DW-Link suspension that performs equally well going up or down the mountain.
The Ripmo comes equipped with 147mm of rear travel paired with a 160mm FOX 38 up front. The burly chassis of the FOX 38 paired with the plush feeling of the Float X2 air shock makes this bike worthy of enduro racing and bike park laps, but again the beauty of the Ripmo is it's a wonderful machine for 6-hour rides with plenty of elevation gain. A 64.9-degree head tube offers ample stability for going fast, but won't wander around when we're riding tamer trails with tight turns and switchbacks. Should riders want to get even rowdier, the Ripmo readily accepts a coil shock thanks to a more progressive leverage rate.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- The quintessential do-it-all trail and enduro bike
- Premium carbon frame with thoughtful details throughout
- DW-Link suspension with Traction Tune floats over high-speed bumps
- Geometry is comfortable enough for enduro racing or all-day pedaling
- Shimano's workhorse XT drivetrain rivals the performance of XTR
- Ibis S35 wheels with asymmetrical spoke holes offer great durability
- XT 4-piston brakes keep us stopping on a dime
- Item #IBSB08D