Select Style & Size
Logo Freehub Body
- Freehub body for Ibis Logo wheelsets
- Leaf style pawl springs for durability and ease of maintenance
- SRAM XD is for SRAM 11/12-speed cassettes
- HG is for Shimano 10/11-speed mountain cassettes
- MicroSpline is for Shimano 12-speed mountain cassettes
- Shimano Road for Shimano 11-speed road cassettes (10-speed with spacer)
- Item #IBSB052
- Ibis branded hubs found on any of the Ibis "Logo" wheelsets
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
Ibis XD Free Hub
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The beauty of Ibis logo hubs it the ability to switch free hubs and different cassettes. I bought my Ibis HD5 with a NX build to keep the price point down and leave it open for customizing. I picked this up to fit a GX cassette after adding the GX derailleur and shifter. Install was easy, remove the NX cassette, old driver, and add the new stuff. Points of engagement and free hub sound is the same. Easy way to swap out parts.
November 28, 2020
will this work with X01 AXS drivetrain? I was told I needed XDR free hub...
Sung J P.
December 3, 2020
Hi Sung, this link may be helpful! https://help.worldwidecyclery.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038013313-Which-freehub-driver-body-do-I-need-for-SRAM-Eagle-Cassette-
August 12, 2020
Will this (microspline) fit the new-gen S35 (4 pawl) hubs? If yes, does it come with the new-design drive side end cap (included with freehub body)?