The Ibex leather gloves are not unlike a Clydesdale, in that they are ever enduring, beautiful, and powerful workhorses. Unlike the Clydesdale, the Ibex leather gloves are are made of wool, pig suede, and synthetic blends, and, well, they are gloves. These gloves are strong and up for big performance demands, stitched together with durable pig suede palms that can withstand swinging an ax for hours of chopping wood, or slinging your skis over your shoulder to boot pack up a ridgeline. Soft merino wool lines the inside with warm and cozy natural fibers that wick away sweat to keep you dry, and fight odor so while you keep performing like a workhorse, you won't smell like one.
- A leather and merino wool glove for work and play
- Pig suede palm is tough and long lasting
- Merino wool lining wicks sweat and fights odor
- A workhorse glove that doesn't smell like a work horse
- Upping durability, a synthetic back is used to withstand abrasion
- Item #IBX00EP