Select a size:
Why We Like The UltaMid 2 Shelter
Small, light and fast adventures deserve ultralight, durable shelters optimized for the task. Hyperlite Mountain Gear's UltaMid 2 excels at minimalist solo, two-person alpine climbing and thru-hiking adventures. It's light enough to satisfy dedicated minimalists, yet tough enough to endure harsh winter camping conditions. Made with Dyneema Composite Fabrics—the lightest, strongest, and most waterproof outdoor gear fabric available—this pyramid tent withstands the worst weather conditions, keeping passionate adventurers protected from raging windstorms and heavy snowfall. Although Hyperlite Mountain Gear recommends you utilize adjustable trekking or ski poles for set up, the specially-designed cone peak can also accommodate paddles, sticks, or skis, when we're in a pinch.
- Minimalist, weatherproof shelter for alpine climbs and thru-hikes
- Fully seam sealed prevents moisture from seeping in
- Dyneema Composite keeps bugs at bay and your gear dry
- Waterproof bathtub-style base ensures protection from wet weather
- Dual peak vents keep cool air flowing through
- Waterproof two-way zipper makes for easy entry and exit
- Sewn-in guyline easily ties back door panels
- Pitches with trekking pole or ski pole
- Item #HMG000Q
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.