Stuff Sack Pillow
Gone are the days when you have to choose between bringing a pillow or extra clothes into the backcountry, not when you've got the Hyperlite Mountain Gear Stuff Sack Pillow in your gear closet. This nifty stuff sack keeps your clothes organized by day, and turns into a comfortable pillow by night. A fully waterproof construction, complete with sealed seams and a waterproof zipper, keeps your clothes dry in case you get caught in a storm. The sack is reversible, though, and on the other side you'll find plush Polartec fleece. When it's time to hit the sleeping bag, reverse the sack and experience a comfortable night's sleep with the cozy fleece against your face.
- Sleep well and stay organized with this stuff sack pillow
- Waterproof zipper, seams, and outer material keep essentials dry
- Polartec fleece lining is soft and cozy against face
- Reversible design easily transitions between stuff sack and pillow
- Item #HMG0012
- [shell] waterproof Dyneema Composite, [lining] Polartec fleece
- yes, fully taped seams
- waterproof zipper
- [small] 10 x 14in, [large] 12 x 17in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1.2oz, [large] 1.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
Light, well-built, durable, and comfortable. Perfect size
February 23, 2019
Game changer for backpacking!!!!
- I've used it several times
This stuff pillow is a game changer for backpacking! I got the Large because why not. It’s 12x17 inches and can fit whatever you want in it, as long as things are pretty flat, and also considering that whatever you put in there will be touching the polartec fleece on the inside that is the soft part of the pillow when you turn it inside out to use as a pillow. It fits my puffy coat perfectly in it and the fleece is super soft on your face. The zipper is also waterproof and the seams are sealed so you can rest assured that whatever you put in there is going to stay dry. I’m so glad they came out with this, an extra pillow is so nice to have after a day on the trail.