3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The 3400 Southwest 55L Backpack
For warm backpacking adventures, we like to hike in with all our camping gear in Hyperlite Mountain Gear's 3400 Southwest Backpack. Despite its ultralight weight, the Southwest is surprisingly comfortable and durable enough for long hikes. Its Dyneema Hardline suspension system includes spacer mesh foam for breathable comfort, and there are supportive aluminum stays that we can remove for even less weight. Hyperlite Mountain Gear made this pack out of the same Dyneema rope fabric used to catch climbers when they fall, so you know it'll last for seasons.
- Ultralight pack for warm-weather backpacking
- Dyneema Hardline suspension system lifts the load
- Removable aluminum stays provide rigidity
- Padded, spacer mesh offers breathable cushioning
- Roll-top closure and fully taped seams seal out precipitation
- Hydration-compatible sleeve and port make water access easy
- External Dyneema pockets secure frequently needed items
- Top and side compression straps eliminate excess space
- Item #HMG0006
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.