Select a size:
2400 Windrider 40L Backpack
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's 2400 Windrider 40L Backpack weighs barely over a pound, yet still has a enough capacity for minimalist overnights. Despite its ultralight weight, the Windrider is surprisingly comfortable and durable for long hikes. Its Dyneema Hardline suspension system includes spacer mesh foam at the shoulder straps and waist belt, and there are supportive aluminum stays that you can remove to reduce weight further.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear made this pack out of the same Dyneema rope fabric used to catch climbers when they fall, so you know it will last for seasons. The Windrider also has a roll-top closure and taped seams for reliable protection in wet weather. There's an internal sleeve styled for hydration reservoirs, and a loop designed for ice axes. The Windrider also has external mesh pockets, zippered waist belt pockets for valuables, and top and side compression straps for a secure load.
- A lightweight, weatherproof pack for minimalist backpackers
- Dyneema fabric endures well against the rough and wild backcountry
- Aluminum stays add support but can be removed to save weight
- Padded spacer mesh delivers a comfortable carry as you hike
- Roll-top closure defends against rain and lets you adjust pack size
- Fully taped seams and waterproof fabric keeps your gear safe and dry
- Assorted pockets help you organize smaller need-to-reach items
- Top and side compression straps help consolidate your load
- Item #HMG0001
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.