Select a size:
Why We Like The 2400 Southwest 40L Backpack
We hike down dry river beds, bushwhack through scrub, and explore slot canyons with Hyperlite Mountain Gear's 2400 Southwest 40L Backpack storing everything we need for a minimalist overnighter. Despite its ultralight weight, the Southwest is surprisingly comfortable and durable enough for long hikes. Its Dyneema Hardline suspension system includes spacer mesh foam at the shoulder straps and waist belt, and there are supportive aluminum stays that we remove for even less weight.
- Ultralight backpack that brings along everything for overnighters
- Dyneema Hardline suspension system adds stable support
- Removable aluminum stays help customize the load
- Padded, spacer mesh shoulder straps and waist belt carry in comfort
- Roll-top closure ensures gear stays dry
- Fully taped seams further prevent moisture from seeping in
- Hydration-compatible sleeve and port lets you bring along water
- Top and side compression straps cinch down to stabilize the load
- Item #HMG0002
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.