Select style & size:Select options
Journey Series 20L Hydration Pack
Scorching summer weather makes for solid days of high-alpine charging, where the temps are a little cooler, but the trails are more exposed, and the sun beats down inevitably warming up your kit, hydration pack, and, unfortunately, you water supply. There are few things as unsatisfying as going for a sip of water after a heated climb and finding its warmer than your core temperature. Hydro Flask omits this problem completely with the new Journey Series 20L Hydration Pack. This lofty bag has more than enough space for all of your riding essentials, making it perfect for diving deep into the backcountry, and features unique ColdFlow technology to keep your water cold for 4 or more hours.
Coldflow works by utilizing a full system to trap the cold inside. It starts with an insulated reservoir that's sweat proof to keep things dry inside, and slides into a neoprene sleeve that insulates, while reflective lining keeps the cold in. The pack is designed with an air channel between your back and the pack, which hosts the benefits of keeping both you and your water cooler, as your body heat doesn't permeate into the bag. A Plug-N-Play system lets you easily disconnect the hose of the reservoir making for easy cleaning and filling, while an auto-shutoff valve prevents leaking.
- A pack for keeping your water icy cold for hours
- Insulated reservoir is sweat proof to keep dry
- Neoprene reservoir sleeve is reflective to keep cold
- Airflow channel between pack and back lets sweat escape
- Molded padded back panel stays comfortable while you ride
- Adjustable shoulder, sternum, and hip straps secure fit
- Durable fabric is DWR coated to fight the elements
- Plug-N-Play connect system for easy disconnecting
- Item #HYF0038