Select style & size:Select options
Stash 25oz Collapsible Water Bottle
- Pack it in and pack it out with a collapsible bottle
- 25-ounces of sweet hydration storage to keep you going
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane doesn't leech or absorb flavors
- Easily compacts down to 2-by-3.5-inches for easy storage
- Screw-top for easy sipping and secure storage
- Side loop makes carrying a breeze
- Item #HPK001G
- Q & A
Stash Collapsible Water Bottle
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Picked this guy up primarily for ski touring to be able to save a little space when its empty but feel like it will be invaluable while travelling as well. I hate cramming an empty hard sided bottle into my bag for the trek through the airport. The upside and downside is the same - lack of structure. This makes drinking a two handed affair but on balance worth the sacrifice for its ability to disappear into your pack or luggage.
I use it for travel
Do you hate throwing away your recently purchased water bottle just to make it through the security checkpoints at the airport, just to have to buy a new bottle again? Or do you run short in baggage space and don't want to waste room in an empty non collapsable bottle? Then this is for you.
How to Open STASH Bottle
It looks great for travel but I am curious to see how it "drinks", since the sides are so flexible. I imagine it is pretty floppy to hold ?
You have keyed into the only weakness I see with this item - it is going to be fairly floppy in your hand while drinking. Whether that is offset by its portability and re-usability is open to opinion.
I understand that backcountry may have a filter that works with this product?