Select style & size:Select options
Shape-Shift Water Reservoir
Why settle for an average, run-of-the-mill hydration reservoir, when you can have an innovative design and added capacity without bumping up the price? That's just what you're getting with the HydraPak Shape-Shift Water Reservoir, thanks to its adjustable center baffle that keeps things slim when you need a low profile in your pack, then expands to give you more storage when increased water capacity takes precedent. You'll also get a self-sealing bite valve with a twisting on/off bar to ensure that your precious H2O doesn't leak on the trail. A Plug-N-Play connect system makes it easy to connect and disconnect the hose, while an auto shutoff valve instantly works to prevent leaking when disconnected. This reservoir also is fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, and features a durable, abrasion resistant, and stretchy TPU material to keep it going for many an adventure.
- Versatile hydration reservoir with an innovative design
- Center baffle unlocks to give you added water capacity
- Durable TPU construction is BPA- and PVC-free
- Self-sealing bite valve prevents wasted water
- Plug-N-Play system makes it easy to connect the hose in a flash
- Reversible design makes it easy to clean and dry
- Wide Slide-Seal top makes for easy filling and leakproof security
- Item #HPK001J
- Q & A
This Water reservoir is awesome
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this thing. I like how I can adjust the amount of volume by the manipulating the center baffle. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, but once I got it, I was able to work with a smaller and flatter pack for my touring purposes and a larger volume for my hot day hiking use.
The Sliding top lock is awesome for access to cleaning and drying as well as filling without spilling or holding the reservoir at an awkward angle to screw on the top.
The quick connect at the bottom for the hose- Even better! Press the slide and pull the hose. No water will come out. It seals it off for you so you can do a quick link system.