Select style & size:Select options
After years of staring longingly at crumbling country roads and enticing bike trails on your road bike, your curious nature earning you more than a few tumbles and flat tires each summer, you're finally equipped with a gravel bike. Push the limits of your new off-road frame and explore any trail you want with the Hutchinson Overide Gravel Tire leading the way.
The Overide's high TPI better equips it to covering ground efficiently on a multi-day bikepacking trip than pushing the far limits of your suspension-less frame on XC trails, but its Hardskin protection ensures frequent flats don't detract from your adventures, wherever you ride. Small knobs on the sidewalls complemented by a smooth, fast-rolling center strip work together to give you traction on tight corners and speed when you're logging serious miles over the course of a long weekend adventure.
- Cover serious ground on gravel with the Overide keeping pace
- High TPI keeps you rolling quickly over bumpy, loose trails
- Hardskin protection guards against flats and punctures
- Dual compound rubber combines grip with speed
- Functions best on dry or mixed trails
- Item #HUT000G
What do you think about this product?