Select style & size:Select options
Cruise like never before.
It's safe to say that this pedal pusher is not a bike, nor is it a pair of capri pants that your Grandma wears—it's a pedal-powered kayak that's more than happy to accompany you for some recreational cruising. Whether you're bird watching, fishing, or simply looking to get some exercise without having to commit to a full day on the trail, the Skimmer 120 Propel offers smooth glide and efficient travel thanks to its sharp entry and flared bow.
Meanwhile, the pedal drive system provides you the luxury of a hands-free, cruising experience: simply engage the rear rudder to steer and adjust the seat to your leg length for a comfortable pedaling experience. And since half the battle is the boat in the water, the lightweight yet durable thermo-formed plastic construction and molded handles enable you to carry it from your truck (or trailer) to the water with ease. Not to mention, a console with cup holder allows you to stay hydrated and doubles as a mounting for an angler kit.
- Lightweight, pedal-drive kayak for easy fishing and exploring
- Polyethylene material is lightweight and durable
- Sharp entry and flared bow creates a smooth glide
- Pedal-drive system frees up your hands for binoculars or rods
- Seat has sliding adjustment for comfortable use
- Side steering mechanism navigates easily via finger control
- Bungee storage holds coolers or jackets
- Item #HCN000V