When cold, damp weather threatens to put a damper on your training regime, throw on the Hurley Men's Heat Plus Therma-Fit Plus Jogger and keep going. Its two-layer fabric features a heat-managing Nike Therma inner that keeps you warm and comfortable throughout your workout, and a DWR treatment on the plush outer layer repels rain when you get caught in a storm.
- Optimized for training in cold, wet weather
- Nike Therma inner layer regulates temperature and wicks sweat
- Brushed jersey outer layer offers soft feel
- DWR treatment repels light rain and snow
- Zippered pockets secure phone, keys, and wallet
- Item #HUR01KQ
- Q & A
Comfortable and warm joggers
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
These sweat pants are very comfortable and warm when outside in the cold and damp Pacific Northwest. Nice to throw on in the morning when drinking coffee and reading the news, but also comfortable when taking the dogs for a walk. Fit is a little tight in the waist and thighs.