Select style & size:Select options
Say goodbye to borrowed mats and disinfectant spray. Thanks to the Hugger Mugger Uinta Mat Bag, you don't have to leave your mat at home because its so simple to carry your favorite mat to class now. Moisture wicking fabric and a mesh bottom means your gear gets to air out on your walk home, and there's even a nice pocket for your headband and fruit chews.
- Tote bag for carrying your yoga mat to studio
- Moisture wicking fabric and mesh bottom keep your gear fresh
- Lightweight and sturdy for easy transportation
- Roomy pocket and key clip help you organize your life
- Zipper closure keeps everything safe and secure
- Fits most yoga mats
- Item #HUG001A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My first yoga bag, and I am very happy with it. I was a bit nervous as I also ordered a 70x24 yoga mat to go in it...Wasn't sure it was going to fit, but it had plenty of room to spare. I would definitely recommend this bag if you have a longer than usual mat, or if you usually pack heavy when working out.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my mom and she really likes it. She does yoga every morning and has had several different bags over the years but she's glad she got this one. The key clip and pocket are nice too!
I love this bag . I was using straps to carry but would dig into me so this is a great thing to use!