For those first casts at dawn.
Seize the day with the adventure-ready Firstlight Tech Button-Down Shirt by Howler Brothers. Designed for the committed angler and far-flung explorer, the Firstlight Tech Shirt features an optimized blend of nylon and polyester, making it ideal for hot climates where moisture-wicking comfort is essential. Not only does this fabric dry quickly and resist the overly sweaty feel, but it also prevents wrinkles when you're rocking it during extended travel.
The vented back yoke increases breathability, so you can cast in comfort or run through the airport without sweating like a madman. It's packing a microfiber glasses cloth for cleaning smudged shades, as well and roll-up sleeve tabs for extra comfort in warmer climates. Other features include a UPF 35 rating for ample protection from searing UV rays, as well as added stretch for uncompromising range of motion.
- Adventure-ready shirt dries quickly and resists wrinkles
- Nylon-polyester blend wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Vented back yoke, roll-up sleeve tabs for hot climates
- Added stretch for uncompromising range of motion
- UPF 35 rating ensures protection from UV rays
- Microfiber cloth at hem for cleaning shades
- Item #HBR002A
- nylon, polyester
- performance button-up
- 2 buttoned chest
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?