Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Wherever adventure leads.
Regardless of whether your trek takes you across a frozen tundra or an icy urban landscape, maintaining a comfortable core is a key part of any mission. Houdini's Wooler Long-Sleeve 1/2-Zip is a midlayer equipped for any event. It's made of merino wool, a material that's dominated insulation for centuries now because it's naturally odor-resistant and its fibers trap micro-pockets of insulating air to create a more efficient barrier against the chill. Those properties don't impact breathability, so it transports moisture from your skin to the surface of any membrane shell you wear over the top of it. In more temperate conditions, set it loose from the shell. It'll keep you warm without stifling you, letting your exertion breathe out while preserving that oh-so-important microclimate of body warmth.
- A wool midlayer for the sartorially minded adventurer
- Merino wool is the original performance fabric
- Quarter zip facilitates on/off without compromising comfort
- Inner face insulates with a soft layer of warmth
- Mechanical stretch promotes free motion while reaching for holds
- Item #HOU004V