Select a Size
Select a Color
Way To Go Pant
- Casual denims designed for hiking and rock climbing
- Partially recycled fabric stretches and resists abrasion
- Item #HOU005Q
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 68% nylon, 28% recycled polyester, 4% elastane
- 5-pocket styling, 1 hidden
- button, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
These pants are light weight, breathable a durable. Honestly, our product images do a really poor job of showing how good they look. I wear them all the time--around town, outdoors, at work, you name it. They might be the best all-around pants I've ever worn.
June 18, 2018
Super Comfy, Normal Sizing
- I've used it several times
These pants are a super nice material, very comfy for warm weather, and plenty of stretch to move around. Fit is slim, but not tight. Sizing chart is a little weird, showing huge ranges of waist size... but as a 34" waist I'm pretty much always a Large in bottoms with this kind of sizing, and sure 'nuff Large is perfect. It is snug if anything, so there's no way Large can go up to 37" waist as implied by the size chart. If you are a 36 go XL for sure, if you're a 32 then medium, etc.. Large is perfect for 33/34.
April 2, 2020
Thanks. This kind of sizing info is most helpful imo.