Select style & size:Select options
Power Air Hoodie
Offering reliable lightweight insulation with an eco-friendly design, the Houdini Power Air Hoodie works to keep you warm during your cold-weather pursuits while placing itself at the forefront of a new environmental crusade within the outdoor industry. Made in conjunction with Polartec, this jacket's Power Air fabric offers comfortable, heat-trapping warmth that layers well in cold winter conditions and stands alone well during milder weather. But a lot of jackets can do that. What makes the Power Air unique is its approach to preventing microfiber pollution. When washed, fleece microfibers make their way into our oceans, where they enter contaminate both waters and wildlife. Power Air works to reduce microfleece shedding by substituting a traditional exposed fleece construction for one in which the insulating fleece fibers are trapped in small pockets. The result is a jacket that sheds up to five times fewer fibers than standard fleece, while still ensuring reliable performance during fall climbs, winter ski tours, and cool spring hikes.
- Versatile lightweight fleece that cuts down on microfiber pollution
- Power Air fleece comfortably traps heat and doesn't shed fabrics
- Stretchy construction lends mobility for hikes and climbs
- Construction places an emphasis on breathability for active pursuits
- High-collar fixed hood offers snug coverage from biting winds
- Thumbole loops keep your sleeves in place on rock walls
- Two-way zipper ensures access to your harness and belay equipment
- Hidden drawcord helps you seal out updrafts as you climb
- Item #HOU009Z
What do you think about this product?