- Insulated shorts for midlayer or outer layer warmth
- EcoShpere insulation traps in heat
- Polartec Power Stretch panels for freedom of motion
- Spinner Ripstop is lightweight and breathable
- Semi-fitted cut layers easily
- Bluesign approved fabric provides peace of mind
- Item #HOU007H
- Q & A
Would you make Moonwalk Capri Pants?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 110lbs
I wear these shorts over my leggings and under my shell pants for extra warmth on my butt and thigh area when resort-snowboarding. These shorts are well-constructed – warm, stretchy, and breathable. I haven’t yet, but I can see how I’d appreciate these shorts during backcountry touring on extra cold days. Though I love that these do not restrict my knee movement for them being shorts, I’d buy if Houdini made a capri version of these shorts! I’d love to have both lengths for different seasons and usages. I’m 5’5’’ 110 lbs usually wear XS or S, but with moonwalk shorties, I wear M. They're roomy enough to wear over leggings and comfortable for any movement.