H'Airy 1/2-Zip Jacket
The Houdini H'Airy 1/2-Zip Jacket provides warm comfort for those active pursuits in cold weather. Stretch fabric and an articulated cut provide an unparalleled level of mobility and unrestricted range of motion when on the move in the mountains or in town. The half zip style enhances comfort during wear while also providing temperature regulation as the day warms up.
- A fleece jacket to wear on the trail or around town
- Stretch fabric provides unrestricted mobility on intense inclines
- Articulated cut adds and increased range of motion when on the move
- Half-zip style allows easy temperature regulation when overheating
- Athletic fit layers easily during cold weather active pursuits
- Item #HOU006H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 135lbs
This top is great, I have similar 1/4 zips in this category but what sets this one apart is that it isn't overly hot. It is really lightweight and so soft that you will never want to take it off. It feels like you are wearing your favorite blanket all day. It is also a great mid-layer for those really cold days. And I mean perfect for a mid-layer on really cold days, it does such a good job of insulating when covered by a nice puffy jacket that you won't need to wear a super heavy-duty parka and still be extremely warm. I highly recommend anything from the brand Houdini, and this is another one that they knocked out of the park!
Cozy Little Jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 180lbs
I used this jacket an on overnight hike in the Unitas and loved climbing into it in camp! It was very comfortable, and hairy as the title suggests! I really loved using it as a layer, but did notice that it held on to odors very easily. Even after washing it a few times, it sill retained a bit of sulpher smell from the hot springs we visited!