When you need a tough pair of outdoor shorts that can go anywhere and do anything, your wardrobe calls for the Houdini Daybreak short. Made from durable polyester fibers using a ripstop construction, these shorts can stand up to rough crags and technical singletrack. Durable abrasion resistance protects your skin while breathable wind and water-repellency protect you from the elements. Whether it’s hot, windy, or damp, the Prime Ripstop fabric alongside ample stretch will keep you comfortable and performing at your best.
To complement your active lifestyle, Houdini’s products are meant to last for years of hard use. Houdini believes everyone should have fewer but better garments, so they make all their products for the long run. Using durable recycled polyester fibers, these shorts will stand up to years of abuse on the trail and in the backcountry. To extend the lifecycle of the shorts, they used fully recyclable materials so when they wear out beyond use or repair, you can give them new life. Just drop your old Daybreaks at any Houdini store recycling unit, and the raw material will be made into a new product to aid in someone else’s adventures.
- Durable do-everything shorts for outdoor adventures
- Ripstop construction offers tough resilience against rocks
- DWR finish offers protection against damp environments
- Lightweight stretch fabric ensures all-day active comfort
- Zippered pockets secure essentials for access on the move
- Sustainable fabrics mean shorts can be recycled by Houdini once they wear out
- Item #HOU008G
What do you think about this product?