The Houdini Daybreak Pants are the only pants you'll ever need, from dressing up for work to hiking a trail on the weekend. The lightweight and stretchy Prime Ripstop fabric is designed to give you full range of motion and keep you cool when you are working up a sweat, while an added DWR coating resists light rains whether you go tough out the wet weather or it sneaks up on you mid-hike.
- Outdoor pants with a casual style for daily use
- Prime Ripstop fabric is lightweight and stretchy
- DWR coating resists water on rainy days
- Zippered leg pockets keeps items secure during hikes
- Regular fit matches any style or activity
- Item #HOU008U
62% polyester, 38% recycled polyester, DWR coating
2 hand, 1 zippered leg, 1 zippered rear
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 185lbs
Durable pants that worked great for chilly mornings and hanging around camp at night on a backpacking trip.
Also have to say that I love them for going out as well. Super stylish, yet functional at the same time.