The Houdini Daybreak Jacket is a water-repellent windbreaker that offers mobility for climbing and durability to keep up with you on the hiking and mountain biking trails. Prime Ripstop construction offers a mechanical stretch while the polyester fabric provides an ideal blend of breathability and wind resistance. This functional design keeps your personal climate in check and protected from elements while still allowing a full range of motion. So when adventure awaits and the weather is uncertain pack your Daybreak jacket up for versatile do-everything coverage in the outdoors.
Houdini believes everyone should have fewer but better garments, so they make all their products to last. Using durable recycled polyester fibers, this softshell will stand up to years of abuse on the trail and at the crag. To extend the lifecycle of the jacket, they used fully recyclable materials so when it’s worn out beyond use or repair, you can give it new life. Just drop your old Daybreak at any Houdini store recycling unit, and the raw material can be made into new products to aid in someone else’s adventures.
- A durable wind jacket for climbing and mountain biking
- Ripstop construction offers tough resilience against rocks
- DWR finish offers protection from surprise rain showers
- Lightweight stretch fabric ensures all-day active comfort
- Adjustable hem and hood keep jacket secured in place
- Zippered pockets stash essentials for access on the move
- Hand pocket converts into its stuff sack for convenient carry
- Sustainable materials can be recycled by Houdini once completely worn out
- Item #HOU008F