- Versatile windbreaker with light rain protection
- Ripstop fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment resists light rains
- Mechanical stretch allows full reach for climbing
- Fully recyclable construction is environmentally friendly
- Item #HOU008S
- Q & A
Bluesign Good, Cut Kinda Weird
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
I tried this jacket out for a couple weeks and have some feedback. First of all, I love the fact that Houdini tries to think about the lifecycle of their products and where they source their materials. That part is rad and very commendable. I have historically also been a fan of their fits and cuts of their tops. They cut them slim and fashionable.
This piece made me feel less stylish. The shoulders were cut very narrow, but somehow still loose and then the bottom of the jacket was loose. The overall look was the opposite of what I was hoping for. It accentuated the parts of my build I am less stoked about. The zipper underneath the chin/against my Adam's apple was also abrasive and not super comfortable.
With some slight tweaks to the cut, this piece could be 5!