Excels in the harshest conditions.
From storm days at the resort to grueling backcountry tours, count on the Houdini Men's Candid Jacket to keep you protected from the elements on all your mountain adventures. It sports a three-layer fabric that resists heavy snow and howling winds, but is still breathable to keep you from overheating on uphill excursions, so you stay comfortable throughout the ski season, and even on summer alpine adventures.
Unlike most crinkly high-performance fabrics, the Apex 3L fabric is quiet and moves well with you for better mobility. Large side pockets stow everything from trail snacks to climbing skins, and underarm vents let you blow off steam after a heart-pounding run. When storms bear down on you, the adjustable hem and hood can be cinched up to seal out the elements. Plus, it's made from primarily recycled fabrics and features a PFOA-free DWR finish and fluorocarbon-free membrane for superior sustainability.
- Versatile high-performance jacket for mountain adventures
- Apex 3L fabric is highly breathable and waterproof
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Underarm zips allow quick ventilation
- Adjustable hood and hem seal out foul weather
- Multiple pockets stow on-hill accessories
- Snow gaiter keeps snow out on deep powder ski days
- Made primarily from recycled fibers
- Item #HOU005A