Like your favorite skinny pants, for the mountains.
For a look you can take straight from the slopes to dinner downtown, pull on the Holden Tribe Pants. These skinny-leg pants are designed to mimic the look of casual pants, while still giving you the protection of ski pants. They're built with a waterproof membrane that seals out snow while allowing any moisture inside the pants to escape. The most vulnerable seams have been sealed to prevent any droplets from seeping through, and the pants are lined with polar fleece to help you through those chilly lift rides. The bottom hem has been equipped with zippered gussets to allow you to get your boots on and off easily, and the gaiters have boot hooks to attach to them once you're situated.
- Skinny-leg pants for skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof membrane keeps snow from melting in
- Critical seams have been sealed for moisture management
- Boot-hook gaiters keep snow from flying up your legs
- Zippered gussets make getting in and out a breeze
- Adjustable waistband lets you customize the fit
- Item #HOL007T
- Q & A
THESE RUN SMALL
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
I bought a pair for myself and a pair for my best friend for xmas so we could be matching. Keep in mind that these, just like anything else made by Holden, RUN SMALL.
We are both 5'4" ish, 130lbs-ish and the size L fits well, normally we fall in the Small/Medium range in other brands. The pants are fleece lined and kept us warm on the mountain all xmas break.