Skinny Standard Pant
The Skinny Standard Pant continues Holden's tradition of bringing street style to the slopes with the look and fit of a five-pocket skinny jean. Despite its seemingly casual disposition, the Skinny Standard is packed with technical features to make your time on the slopes comfortable. For starters, it has a fully seam sealed waterproof and breathable membrane that blocks moisture from seeping in and making you wet while you charge through fresh powder. Its stretch fabric offers free-flexing mobility but withstands the abuse you dish out on the mountain. Zippered inseam vents let you shed excess heat on ascents or warm afternoons while the adjustable waistband keeps them up while you spin in the park.
- Streamlined ski and snowboard pant with street-inspired style
- Waterproof, breathable membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort
- Fully sealed seams and DWR treatment enhance moisture protection
- Zippered thigh vents dump excess heat to regulate body temperature
- Durable stretch fabric moves with the body through tight turns
- Leg gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook keeps snow out
- Bottom hem zippered leg gussets accommodate different boot volumes
- Adjustable waist band provides a secure and slouch-free fit
- Item #HOL007V
- Q & A
Way too small
Great quality pant, but runs very very small.
Bought these for a lady friend of mine and she says these feel great and are super comfortable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
love the style & quality of these, but according to their size chart i'd be a small (I'm usually a 6), and I couldn't even get these buttoned. i'm hoping the medium will fit.
Skinny Stretchy Pants
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
These pants due run small. I typically wear a medium, and had to get a large to fit. They are the skinny stretch pant so they are meant to fit tighter. They do fit tighter and are form fitting, but they do have a good amount of stretch as well. Because I have ran them through a full season on the mountain yet, I can’t attest to their durability. I got the Bison color, and absolutely love it! The material is really nice as well. I did feel that they were a little tight in the thighs, and loose around my waste (as do most pants for me). For that reason, I really like the adjustable belt that is built into the pants, and they are long enough too. Overall, I would recommend these pants.