Set the standard.
Whether you’re taking your board through the park or the trees, the Holden Women’s Standard Pants are designed to keep you dry and comfortable. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable membrane, these pants seal out snow and allow water vapor to escape. Features such as an adjustable waistband and DWR-treated gaiters with boot clips ensure that snow won’t sneak up your leg when you’re riding off-piste or when a landing doesn’t go as planned. The spacious, relaxed fit ensures you’ll have plenty of space to nail any trick you’re working on, and gives you a modern look on the slopes.
- Shell pants for riding and skiing
- Waterproof membrane prevents snow from melting in
- Zippered leg vents let you dump heat
- Adjustable waistband for a customized fit
- DWR-treated gaiters keep snow from sneaking in
- Brushed tricot lining is smooth and comfortable
- 5-pocket design for storage with a classic look
- Item #HOL005W
[membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% polyester stretch ottoman, [lining] brushed tricot
DWR-treated, boot hook
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding