Gold standard in style.
If you want reliable performance and timeless style that outlasts any trend, you can't go wrong with the Holden Men's Standard Skinny Pants. It has a twill fabric, slim fit, and 5-pocket styling to give it the look of your favorite chinos, and it's sure to keep you comfy and dry while you surf powder and slide rails.
The slim fit keeps your look fresh, while the tough, stretchy fabric allows you to move comfortably. Boot gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting your feet soggy on knee-deep pow days, and zippered inseam vents allow you to blow off steam when you're taking sunny park laps.
- Mountain-worthy snowboard pants with a casual look
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Inner leg zips allow for quick ventilation
- Integrated boot gaiters grip around boots to keep socks dry
- Skinny fit with an adjustable waist for secure feel
- Item #HOL006S
- Q & A
Size up or embrace your inner Girl
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I love holden pants and while these pants feel like they'd meet all I could throw at them, they're just just too tight.
"But you bought the skinny version!"
-Yeah, so i'll likely size up or opt for the non skinny. These are skinny in the wrong places, thigh, butt, waist. Medium is sized for 32-34, i'm a 30 in most pants and these were too tight .