Bring the streets to the slopes.
Bring casual style to the mountain with the Holden Men's Standard Pant. It has the look of a classic chino pant, but is equipped with plenty of technical features to keep you comfy and dry when you take your tricks to the snow.
In an effort to use eco-friendlier materials and processes, the fabric is backed by a solvent-free laminate and coated with a PFOA-free DWR coating to keep you dry while causing less harm to the environment. Additionally, fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks.
The relaxed fit keeps your look fresh, while the tough, stretchy twill fabric allows you to move comfortably. Boot gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting your feet soggy on knee-deep pow days, and zippered inseam vents allow you to blow off steam when you're taking sunny park laps. To top it all off, Holden packaged this pant in a biodegradable bag to reduce waste.
- Technical snow pants with an urban look
- Shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Inner-thigh vents dump heat quickly
- Gaiters keep out snow on extra deep days
- Zippered front pockets for small essentials
- Adjustable waistband lets you customize the fit
- Item #HOL006R