Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Street style for the ski slopes.
With the Holden Men's Sparrow Jacket, you can bring street-inspired style to the terrain park without ending up soaking wet at the end of the day. Its Japanese-made Toray Mountain Cloth fabric offers the look and feel of a classic workwear jacket, while protecting you from falling snow and slushy slopes. An S. Cafe lining made with upcycled coffee grounds for superior sustainability enhances breathability, wicks moisture, and resists odor buildup for dry comfort on the mountain and fresher-smelling rides home. A removable powder skirt keeps snow out when you're shredding on storm days, while zippered underarm vents help you cool off quickly when it warms up in spring. If you want an urban aesthetic that doesn't skimp on weather protection when you're snowboarding or skiing, the Sparrow has it in spades.
- Vintage outdoor style with modern shred function
- Toray Mountain Cloth for weather protection with urban look
- S. Cafe lining manages moisture and resists odor
- Eco-friendlier DWR treatment repels water
- Zippered underarm vents help you cool off quickly
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out on deep days
- Adjustable hood with recycled toggles
- Multiple pockets hold on-hill necessities
- Item #HOL006L