Luxurious layering on the mountain.
Destined as a luxurious midlayer for epic powder days and winter commutes, the Holden Women's Sherpa Full-Zip Fleece Jacket features dual-sided brushed fleece in conjunction with insulated panels along the shoulders and hood. The performance-blended fleece dries quickly when you're wearing it underneath a waterproof shell, meaning you won't drown in sweat, only to become a shivering-cold mess the minute you stop moving.
The water-repellent finish along the shoulders and hood prevents it from soaking up excess moisture when it starts to dump snow outside. There's an elastic binding along the hood for a secure fit, so you can slip it over your head in breezy conditions. Plus, it's stylishly appointed with its two-tone aesthetic paired with contrast details along the pockets and hemline.
- Cozy-soft layering piece for snowboarding and cold commutes
- Performance-blend fleece is luxuriously warm and dries quickly
- Insulated panels along shoulders and hood for added warmth
- DWR treatment at insulated panels for water repellency
- Elastic hood binding comes in handy for breezy weather
- Zippered pockets lend a cozy place for cold hands
- Thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth
- Item #HOL005N