Nordic inspiration, steadfast performance.
Inspired by Scandinavian anoraks, the Holden Men's Scout Side Zip Jacket offers steadfast, snow-worthy style and performance, so you're able to hot-lap the park, bowl, or corduroy till your heart's content. The Scout features a classic, anorak pullover construction, yet is equipped with two side entry zippers to enable easy wearability. Furthermore, the Scout is equipped with a waterproof, breathable construction that keeps precipitation at bay, while the PFOA-free DWR treatment and fully taped seams double down on your defense against moisture.
The Scout is also outfitted with targeted insulation, meaning the Scout is never too-hot or too-cold (unless you wear it to the Arctic or the Sahara Desert, which is probably not suggested anyway). Additionally, a fully adjustable hood allows you to customize your protection, while the hem and cuffs are also adjustable for a personalized fit and feel. Not to mention, a bevvy of pockets keep necessities, like snacks and supplies, close at hand.
- A sturdy and stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Side-entry zips make for an easy on and off process
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- DWR is PFOA-free so you can feel a little cleaner
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Cinchable hood helps block out the wind and chill
- Item #HOL006M