Fleece meets puffy.
Whether you wear it as a standalone piece while you shovel the driveway or as a midlayer when you're on the slopes, you're sure to love the modern bomber jacket styling of the Holden Men's Penmar Jacket. Its insulated, wind-resistant front panel protects your core when you're waiting for your car to warm up, while Performance Fleece arms and back allow you to move freely when you're riding your snowboard. The front fabric also offers a smooth feel that's not loud or crunchy, so you don't have to worry about being that guy.
- Modern bomber jacket styling for layering or standalone wear
- Smooth Weave front panel offers a bit of weather resistance
- Front panel insulated with synthetic fill to keep core warm
- Performance fleece arms and back for stretch and breathability
- Leather details add rich touch
- Ships in biodegradable bag
- Item #HOL004R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
This jacket caught my eye online. I didn't end up liking it in person, though. It was much thinner than I expected, and didn't have any structure. I ended up returning it.