M-51 3-Layer Fishtail Jacket
Combining top-tier technical protection from the elements with modern, street-savvy style, Holden delivers another outwear winner in the form of the M-51 3-Layer Fishtail Jacket. Its 3-layer nylon design made with premium Japanese fabric, and fully Bemis-taped seams, work together for waterproof, breathable protection against winter precipitation while allowing moisture to escape easily, as you get after it in serious alpine terrain. Zippered underarm vents release the buildup of excess heat in seconds, and the integrated powder skirt cinches down tightly against snow that would otherwise chill your backside. Articulated sleeves open up your range of movement for proper methods, and soft wrist gaiters offer a comfy layer to cover up exposed skin. Plus, the adjustable fishtail hem is the perfect union of innovation and style, adapting to city life or mountain missions with ease.
- Enviable modern style meets big-mountain protection
- Waterproof, breathable protection from 3-layer construction
- Fully sealed seams block out rain, sleet, and snow
- Regular fit offers a stylish profile and full mobility
- Powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Underarm vents dump excess heat in seconds
- Adjustable fishtail hem help customize your look
- Multiple pockets throughout keep phone, keys, and wallet safe
- Item #HOL006X
- Q & A
Awesome shell with style!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 175lbs
I am 6'2", got the large and fits like a dream. The long parka style keeps most my body protected from any slc weather. Nice zippers to dump heat and convenient pocket locations. I recommend to anyone!