Hybrid Down Jogger
- Insulated pants offer warmth as a midlayer
- Nylon taffeta resists moisture and withstands abrasion
- Down fill offers a high warmth to weight ratio
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro backpanel is soft and breathable
- Athletic waistband conforms to your body comfortably
- Item #HOL008C
- Q & A
Yes yes yes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 100lbs
II am so in love with these pants! I'm currently wearing them now, working in the Backcountry.com office. Even the men are jealous of my amazing down warmth. Here I am just cuddled up at my desk, no biggy.
I have not used these pants skiing or snowboarding yet! I love that the booty is not insulated! Since you do sit down while snowboarding you would eventually crush them down with your bum! Not having the down in the back of the pant means this product will be more durable and last longer!