Highland Bib Pant
Whether you love bagging backcountry peaks or linking tricks in the park, the stylish and functional Holden Highland Bib Pant has your back. The waterproof and breathable outer fabric keeps you dry from the weather and wicks moisture off your body, while also stretching slightly to move with you while you hike a rail or a peak. As you start to work up a sweat the large outseam zips with mesh liners can be opened to dump excess heat while the multitude of pockets will ensure that you always have what you need to perform at your best.
- Bibs for long days spent in the backcountry or cruising the resort
- Waterproof and breathable outer keeps you cool inside and out
- Outseam vents dump excess heat on the skin track and boot pack
- Fully sealed seems help keep out pesky leaks on wet days
- 2-way zipper front entry allows for quick and easy on and off
- Cordura kick panels add longevity and durability
- Articulated fit keeps you moving freely going up or down
- Item #HOL007H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 195lbs
Got this bib for my husband. He tested it on a rainy day on the mountain and it was amazing. It kept him completely dry from the rain. Only drawback is that there's no mesh under the vent. If you don't wear layers underneath, legs will be completely exposed. I got color in Bison, it's not as bright in person as it looks online. I think the color issue exists in couple other Holden products. I got myself the fishtail jacket and it doesn't look like the color on the website at all. But my husband really likes how waterproof this bib is, so overall it's a great bib.