sale from $167.97 $289.9540% Off
Hold it down.
A solid bet for slaying both powder fields and park lines, the Holden men's Division Pant is a rugged and iconically styled pant that takes a nod from a former Holden pant, the Wittlake. Featuring a strong and sturdy 2-layer 20K waterproof membrane, the Division has fully sealed seams, so it'll retain performance in even the rowdiest of storms. But on warmer spring days when the slush is fueling your freestyle lust, the pant also includes Aquaguard zippered vents that let your legs breathe and the cooler air salve your epidermis.
- A burly, stylish pant for riding pow or taking park laps
- Adjustable waistband lets you dial in the perfect fit
- 20K/20K and fully sealed seams are waterproof, yet breathable
- YKK Aquaguard zips assure a water-resistant connection
- Zippered leg vents provide air flow and breathability
- Gusseted crotch is great for touring and taking high steps
- Leg gaiter includes a boot hook to keep them stationary
- Item #HOL006N
1 zippered front, 2 folded rear
all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing, backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle riding, park & freestyle skiing
- Q & A
I’m 5’9” with a 31 inch waist and 30 inch in seam, any idea what size is best? Small or medium?