Fluffy as a cloud, but way warmer.
Zip yourself into the Women's Cumulus Down-Tech Jacket when frigid blasts of Arctic air threaten to leave you shivering-cold, regardless if you're arcing glorious turns through fluffy powder or rocking it for urban commutes in wintertime. It's packed with 600-fill down insulation, which retains fiery heat in sub-freezing temperatures with its lofty down clusters. The Allied Feather and Down insulation is responsibly sourced, giving you peace of mind without animal welfare issues.
Not only is it both fluffy-soft and warm, but it's sleekly appointed with its nylon ripstop shell, complete with chambray elbow patches for stylish appeal and durability. The quilted shell fabric creates chambers that retain warmth, making this jacket a great choice for frigid northern latitudes and high-elevation environments. The Cumulus Down-Tech Jacket is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR), which repels oncoming rain and snow showers from soaking through. It's finished with YKK Metaluxe zippers, genuine leather details, and adjustable hood toggles for cinching it up tight.
- Pillowy-soft down jacket for snowboarding and frigid commutes
- 600-fill down insulation traps body heat in sub-freezing temps
- Allied Down insulation responsibly sourced through supply chain
- Nylon ripstop shell with quilted construction for heat retention
- DWR treatment repels oncoming rain and snow from soaking through
- Zippered hand pockets lend a cozy place for freezing fingers
- Genuine leather details, YKK Metaluxe zippers, hood toggles
- Handily folds inside internal pocket for compact storage
- Item #HOL005L