Corkshell Summit Pant
Ski off your dream summit or simply rip a blue bird groomer day in the Holden CorkShell Summit Pant. These high performance pants feature a Schoeller Corkshell 4-way stretch fabric with an adaptable membrane. This fabric stretches with you for ultimate freedom of movement while also earning an impressive 20k breathability and 20K waterproof rating that will keep you dry inside and out. Additionally the membrane will trap heat when you need it and let out heat when you don't so that no matter the weather you can perform at your best.
- Technical pant for long days at the resort or in the backcountry
- Corkshell fabric repels wind and water to keep you comfortable
- Membrane traps heat when you need it, lets you breathe when hot
- Outer leg vents dump excess heat on the boot pack or skin track
- Stretch fabrication moves with you for unrestricted movement
- Snap back pockets and zippered hand pockets hold you daily goods
- Fully taped seams provide additional protection from water
- Item #HOL007C
- Q & A
Worth every dollar.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
These are the equivalent of any other stretchy gore tex pant at this price point. I personally was interested because of the alternative to the all mighty gore tex that dominates the outdoors and I have a Holden Fishtail 3L jacket and I trust the craftsmanship of Holden. Holden came through. These are insulated in the butt, have vents on the side with very nice mesh, stretch perfectly, don’t have that gore tex crinkle, and fit really well (I got M and I wear a 32). Holden is probably gonna carry this tech for a bit seeing as these won an IPSO (or whatever) awards for innovation. Price is steep, but you get what you pay for.