Ride bell to bell in style even on the most frigid of days in your Holden Women's Carter Jacket. This classic parka has a waterproof membrane that fights off stormy weather while you're scouring the resort for freshies, and the synthetic insulation provides low-profile warmth so you won't feel like you're trapped in a sleeping bag.
When you're riding an agonizingly slow fixed grip to the summit, pull up the hood and cozy into the faux-fur ruff while you get pummeled by wind. The underarm vents dump heat quickly when the skies magically go bluebird, and the powder skirt and wrist gaiters seal the deep snow out while you're sinking deep turns in the white room.
- A classic parka for tearing up the slopes in style
- Waterproof and breathable shell repels stormy weather
- Synthetic insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Cozy into the faux-fur hood on extra frigid lift rides
- Underarm vents dump heat when the sun comes out
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Item #HOL005P
- Q & A
Cute and Warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 140lbs
I purchased a medium in Crimson. I wasn't sure what to expect since there were no other reviews on this coat but I'm so happy I took a chance on it! First of all, the color is much more beautiful in person - it is a vibrant, bright red with a hint of orange. Super cute and will make you stand out. Most importantly is really warm even with just a t-shirt on underneath. There are tons of pockets as well. It is fairly bulky and puffy but it does not weigh very much which is nice. The fit runs slightly small though - I usually wear a medium but it is tight and would not fit a jacket underneath. If you want wiggle room I'd recommend sizing up.