Select a Size
Select a Color
Auburn Down Jacket
Blend your concious streetwear style with on hill performance by zipping up the Holden Auburn Down Jacket. This stylish jacket boasts warm down insulation, impressive breathability and waterproofing, and ride specific features to keep you comfortable on the hill.
- Stylish and functional ski jacket built for days at the resort
- Nylon outer is able to seal out weather, handle wear and tear
- 650-fill down fights off cold to keep you on hill all day long
- 2-way adjustable hood blocks out blowing snow and driving wind
- Seams in most vulnerable areas are sealed to prevent saturation
- Soft wrist gaiters team up with your gloves to keep snow out
- Zipper hand pockets and media pocket keep you organized, prepared
- Item #HOL008L
- 100% nylon
- 650-fill Holden Trackable Down
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2-way adjustable
- internal media, 2 zippered hand
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 26, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 145 lbs
Warm jacket for skiing, love the color! Hood will fit over a helmet on cold days, It is a little narrow in the shoulders.
December 13, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 117 lbs
This jacket is super cute. Love the styling, the fabric and fit, Feels really well made a bit different to the "usual suspects" on the slopes. Runs slightly small (I can go between a XS and S and the SMALL fits just right -without a lot of wiggle room)....
December 5, 2019
Fits too big in the body. Narrow shoulders.